R and D - Electrical Validation Engineer
Electrical Validation Engineer
• Provide Electrical Engineering support in tests and qualification of existing network storage products.
• Responsible for generating test plan for every product qualification.
• Responsible to look for replacement parts and perform parts qualification for EOL components or constraint material parts.
• Contribute cost reduction ideas of existing products.
• Develop test methods and systems to improve the qualification process.
By submitting your personal information to Xyratex you consent to the use of this information by Xyratex for purposes relating to employment, and to Xyratex holding the data on file for a period of six months from the date of submission. Information you provide may be transferred to Xyratex locations outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your application to Xyratex you consent to these transfers.
Please note: Non-approved agency CVs will not be accepted for this position.