Operations - Inventory Analyst
- Responsible for maintaining high integrity of inventory for direct materials and support on-time customer shipment and to comply with SOX requirements.
- To facilitate and coordinate daily, half and year end stocks count that follow stock take procedure and its documentations.
- To reconcile stock take discrepancies and provide justification for stock adjustment approval.
- To coordinate and process stock adjustment daily from IAR (Inventory Adjustment Request) after investigation.
- To review, analyse and follow up on the disposition of EOL (end-of life) and obsolete items.
- To work closely with Product Engineer and review Engineering Changes and coordinate disposition of direct materials result from engineering change.
- To prepare monthly analysis report of inventory to provide a breakdown of low, medium and high risk categories.
- To maintain targeted inventory turn by purging out aging, down level and overage inventory to its maximum usage.
- To review internal process that had impact on inventory accuracy & improve efficiency.
Required Skill Set
- Degree in Business Administration / Accounting or its equivalent
- Preferably at least 2 - 3 years working experience in Materials in a manufacturing environment.
- A self-starter, result oriented and work well in a team environment
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient MS Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantageous.
Apply for this job.
Job Reference Number: