Corporate - SAP Business System Analyst
SAP Business System Analyst – SD / MM / PP / PE
• Responsible for the system requirement study, solution design, system configuration, functional specification and functional specification writing, system testing, user training, data conversion, documentation, system integration, and go-live (Projects) support of various SAP modules;
• Work with cross-functional SAP team members on project for system integration design;
• Supervising the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; directing user support activities; managing preventive maintenance activities;
• Overseeing the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
• Ensure adherence to Project Governance & Processes;
• Conduct impact analysis for the change requests or enhancements.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• At least 3 years knowledge and understanding in SAP in MM (INV, WMS), PP, PE or SD applications;
• Experience in at least 2 full SDLC implementations would be advantageous;
• Experienced in mapping business requirements to functional specifications and writing implementation blueprints;
• Knowledge in query & ABAP would be an added advantage
• A strong team player with aptitude for issues analysis and problem solving;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Possess good experience in SAP application support and project implementation exposure.
By submitting your personal information to Xyratex you consent to the use of this information by Xyratex for purposes relating to employment, and to Xyratex holding the data on file for a period of six months from the date of submission. Information you provide may be transferred to Xyratex locations outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your application to Xyratex you consent to these transfers.
Please note: Non-approved agency CVs will not be accepted for this position.